- Extruded Activated Carbon Block Filter
- Lead Reduction: NSF Certified
- Cyst Reduction: Giardia, Cryptosporidium
- Class 1 Turbidity Reduction
- Outstanding Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction
- MATRIKX® +Pb1 is a powerful, multifunctional filter cartridge for residential and commercial water purification systems.
- Heavy Metals Reduction:
MATRIKX® +Pb1 extruded activated carbon filter reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles. Standard 2.5" O.D. × 9.75" filter will reduce lead, meeting the NFS test protocol for over 2,500 gallons when operating at a flow of 0.75 GPM. Chlorine removal capacity is over 6,000 gallons.
- Chemical Adsorption:
MATRIKX® +Pb1 filers offer high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine and other compounds that contribute to taste and odor.
- Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction:
MATRIKX® +Pb1 filters provide > 99.96% reduction of 3-4 micron particulates, > 99.96% reduction of 1-2 micron particulates, and are high performance sediment filters with extended life. Graded-density prefiltration combined with high dirt capacity, extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters
- Competitively priced compared to Granular Activated Carbon Filters.
- For Use With Cold Water Only
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.