By using the www.nzfilterwarehouse.com site or purchasing any product or products from NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. If you have any questions or want to contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By accepting these terms and conditions you may receive a reminder that your cartridges may need changing or information of a new product line or special price offers. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please request us to delete your name from our email list.
Everything you see or read on www.nzfilterwarehouse.com is owned by us or used with permission. You may not copy, use or retransmit anything from or for our site without our permission. You are not allowed to post or distribute any material you do not own or which you do not have permission to use. Ignoring this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights violation.
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd is not liable for any damages that may result from your use of our products or website. This includes direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages and fees arising from our products or website.
By using www.nzfilterwarehouse.com you agree to protect and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses that may result from the use of this service, your posting of any material onto the site, or the transmission of any content through this service, or your breach of these terms of service.
We respect your privacy and we provide you with the latest 3D (128 bit) encryption to store/transport your personal information. We do not sell our mailing list, nor do we disclose private information to any other person or company ever. Occasionally we may contact you to offer/remind you of other products or services that we feel may interest you. Should you prefer not to be contacted, please let us know and we will ensure that your name is withheld.
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd Guarantees all goods for 12 months for manufacturing faults. NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd will replace free of charge any failed component (other than consumerables) within 2 years of purchase so long as they have been correctly installed and complying with any NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd recommendations. NZ Filter Warehouse.com acknowledges the purchasers rights under the Fair Trading Act 1996 and the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993.
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd guarantees to dispatch orders within 48 hours (2 working days) of receipt of payment for goods ordered on this site.
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd undertakes to keep all products in stock but if by heavy demand or shipping issues we are unable to comply with this undertaking we apologize and will place an “out of stock” notice and an ETA of the next shipment next to the effected product.
Return of products to NZ Filter Warehouse.com
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd is committed to providing quality products to our customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any product, please return it to us in its original saleable condition within 14 days of receipt and we will either replace it or refund your purchase price using the original payment method.
Please courier the product to.
NZ Filter Warehouse Ltd
2/9 Smales Road
Unfortunately, your courier charges on returns are not refundable. However, if you are returning an item for a prior agreed exchange you will be reimbursed for the delivery charge after we are in receipt of the product.
Our Quality Control team inspects every delivery to ensure that the products you receive meet our high quality standards. However if you do receive a product which is faulty, please don't hesitate to call us on 09 2785548 to arrange free return delivery and an exchange or refund.
NZ Filter Warehouse.com uses couriers that insure the goods in transit against damage to a maximum of $1500.00. Please ensure you check your delivery for any damage prior to signing the delivery docket for the product.
NZ Filter Warehouse.com may refuse to exchange damaged goods if signed for; acknowledging or accepting the goods have been received in good condition.
Should a fault appear after a product has been used/installed it may be covered under warrantee.
Retention Of Title: (Remalco clause) NZFW means NZ FILTER WAREHOUSE LTD
1) Even after delivery of any goods supplied by NZFW to a purchaser, will nevertheless remain the property of NZFW and neither the purchaser nor any other party can acquire title to the goods until the purchaser has paid all amounts due by the purchaser to NZFW, and the purchaser has met all other obligations due by the purchaser to NZFW in respect of all contracts between NZFW and the purchaser.
2) Receipt by NZFW of any form of payment other than cash shall not be deemed to be payment until that form of payment has been honoured, cleared or recognised, and until then NZFW ownership of and rights in respect of the goods shall continue.
3) The purchaser acknowledges that until they have paid for the goods and all other amounts due by the purchaser to NZFW and has met all other obligations due by them to NZFW the goods are held by the purchaser as a bailee only and any sale of the goods by the purchaser is made for and on behalf of NZFW as owner.
4) NZFW may require the purchaser to store and identify the goods in such a way that they can be identified as originating from NZFW.
5) Until the purchaser has paid for the goods and all the amounts due by the purchaser to NZFW and has met all other obligations due by them to NZFW any proceeds of sale of goods supplied by NZFW which are sold by the purchaser (whether combined with other goods or not) shall be the property of NZFW to extent that they do not exceed the total amount owing to NZFW and shall be held by the purchaser as trustee for NZFW and may be traced by NZFW into the hands of any other person.
6) The purchaser authorises NZFW on its behalf to notify the purchaser’s banker or customer of these terms of trade in particular the terms of paragraphs 1 and 5.
Although we make every effort to ensure the information we provide is accurate and update, the information contained in this website is not intended and must not be taken to be the provision or practice of medical or health advice.
NZ Filter Warehouse.com accepts no liability whatsoever where water pressures exceed 700kpa (100psi) or where “Water Hammer” is present and NO pressure limiting device has been installed.