- Everpure 4CB5 EV9617-36 Water Filter Specs:
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5” H x 3.25” Diameter
- Service Flow Rate: Maximum 1.67 gpm (6.3Lpm)
- Maximum Temperature: 35-100°F
- Pressure Requirements: 10-125 psi (0.7-8.6 bar), non-shock
- Capacity: 6,000 gallons
- Media: Carbon block
- Everpure 4CB5 Water Filter Instructions:
- The Everpure 4CB5 filter should be changed on a regular 6 month preventative maintenance program.
- Change cartridges when capacity is reached or when pressure falls below 10 psi.
- Always flush the Everpure 4CB5 filter cartridge at time of installation and cartridge change.
- Flush the Everpure 4CB5 by running water through the filter for five minutes at full flow.
- Service flow rate must not exceed 1.67 gpm.
- Use 3/8" water line.
- Never use saddle valve for connection.
- Install vertically with cartridge hanging down.
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance below the cartridge for easy cartridge replacement.
View your shopping basket
or browse other items.